Been playing with load balancing using NGINX. Really wanted to use weighted stuff. So this is cool.
Source: Module ngx_http_upstream_module
I knew most of this but a pretty good summary actually. Going to add a few of his powerpoint decks too. I actually prefer reading those more.
auditpol /get /category:”Object Access”
Long story short:
del /f/s/q foldername > nul rmdir /s/q foldernameThe first command deletes all the files the second deletes all the folder/subdfolders
Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles. Guest, Harry Dent has plenty to share about his bold predictions on the next crash and then opportunity that will emerge. Andrew and Harry cover China, the global debt bubble and even sunspot cycles. Trump is now officially the President of the United States. Already protests are mounting and political * Duration: 55:36, Played: 37:21
* Published: 2017-01-22 10:27:33 AM
* Episode Download Link (39 MB): http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/tdicasts/~5/uPWXDCtwrlM/tdi_episode493.mp3
* Show Notes: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/tdicasts/~3/6HwV2Cn6IMg/
* Episode Feed: The Disciplined Investor – http://feeds.feedburner.com/tdicasts
Need to start back on python I guess.
I use Mandrill mail driver for tests. I have a remote staging, that I seed after deploy. And during seeding I try to disable email sends, that are linked to certain events. Placing this in seeder:
openssl pkcs12 -in filename.pfx -nocerts -out key.pem
When converting and installing a public-key cryptography standards (PKCS) #7 certificate, which has .p7b file extension, to the Privacy Enhanced Mail (PEM) format by using the OpenSSL toolkit, the “unable to load PKCS7 object” error message is displayed.
Earnings podcast by motley fool centred around tim Hortons and dominoes
Netflix pops on strong international subscriber growth, while quarterly profits for Domino’s Pizza rise 25%. Analyst Jason Moser discusses those stories, plus the latest from UnitedHealth and Yahoo, as well as his keys to making a great homemade pizza.
* Duration: 26:53, Played: 18:36
* Published: 2016-10-18 12:27:02 PM
* Episode Download Link (25 MB): http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/traffic.libsyn.com/marketfoolery/Market_Foolery_10_18_2016.mp3?dest-id=52525
* Episode Feed: MarketFoolery – http://feeds.feedburner.com/Marketfoolery
- This is a good reminder because I have an account with RBC with a couple thousand in an RRSP account that isn’t invested in anything at all.
- Didn’t listen whole thing because it’s US related and I’m Canadian. But it’s a good reminder
* Duration: 21:19, Played: 2:23
* Published: 2016-10-18 5:00:00 PM
* Episode Download Link (15 MB): http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/media.blubrry.com/finance/traffic.libsyn.com/money/mg_470.mp3
* Episode Feed: Money Girl’s Quick and Dirty Tips for a Richer Life – http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/money.xml
Thoughts on HBo tv show Westworld after watching three episodes.
Watched the first the episodes. I keep thinking about the fallout games, Skyrim and red dead redemption. Throw in some virtual reality. It’s a super cool concept and it’s super easy to mess up.
Summary after watching three episodes
- There is a theme park of artificial people. That can be repaired and real humans pay to do whatever they want to them in a video game like world.
- It seems like the code is changing on purpose or naturally for the fake beings to start remembered all that’s been done to them and they aren’t very happy about it.
- There is a narrative being built about a bigger picture and one of the original creators wanted to make full AI
- So much possibility for character development
- Jeffery Wright and Thandie Newton have stolen the show so far got me
- It seems like it might be moving towards the fact that shit fucks up by design. I hope there is more chaos. It would really suck if this is just about a human wanting to free the robot slaves.
- Goldman Sachs enters consumer loans with service called Marcus.
- Targets people with better credit.
- Uses their own money, so they have the advantage wirh not having to sell the loan to investors/buyers.
- Personal thought, people might not like big banks because it helped the rich. But maybe if now they are tied to consumer will it be worth it?
Enjoy listening to insights from The Wall Street Journal on global market news, the economy and personal finance. Your Money Matters podcast takes you from Wall Street to Main Street to your street.
* Duration: 6:38, Played: 35s
* Published: 2016-10-14 8:33:29 AM
* Episode Download Link (3 MB): http://feeds.wsjonline.com/~r/wsj/podcast_your_money_matters/~5/d8-quyaXoxE/WSJ6397262676.mp3
* Episode Feed: WSJ Your Money Matters – http://feeds.wsjonline.com/wsj/podcast_your_money_matters
The soda we get instantly mixed at a fast-food joint owes a lot to a rich history going back to the Roman baths, that features drugs, diseases and explosions. Learn all about soda and soda fountains in this surprisingly interesting episode.
* Duration: 47:48, Played: 45:39
* Published: 2016-10-03 12:00:00 AM
* Episode Download Link (17 MB): http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/podcasts.howstuffworks.com/hsw/podcasts/sysk/2016-10-04-sysk-soda-fountains-final.mp3
* Episode Feed: Stuff You Should Know – http://www.howstuffworks.com/podcasts/stuff-you-should-know.rss
Bought shopify. Feel it should be good long term growth stock. It’s what I would use for my own store.
A bit worried because stocks might dip in Dec.
SSL certificates are used within web servers to encrypt the traffic between the server and client, providing extra security for users accessing your application. Let’s Encrypt provides an easy way to obtain and install trusted certificates for free. T
Ahh… if only it were that easy. I used CloudFlare, so I need to figure out how to make it work with that. will update soon.
— okay figured it out, just pause cloudflare and then run the command
sudo tail -F /var/log/fail2ban.log