- Goldman Sachs enters consumer loans with service called Marcus.
- Targets people with better credit.
- Uses their own money, so they have the advantage wirh not having to sell the loan to investors/buyers.
- Personal thought, people might not like big banks because it helped the rich. But maybe if now they are tied to consumer will it be worth it?
Enjoy listening to insights from The Wall Street Journal on global market news, the economy and personal finance. Your Money Matters podcast takes you from Wall Street to Main Street to your street.
* Duration: 6:38, Played: 35s
* Published: 2016-10-14 8:33:29 AM
* Episode Download Link (3 MB): http://feeds.wsjonline.com/~r/wsj/podcast_your_money_matters/~5/d8-quyaXoxE/WSJ6397262676.mp3
* Episode Feed: WSJ Your Money Matters – http://feeds.wsjonline.com/wsj/podcast_your_money_matters