Code and product features were tangible to me; I could see them, understand them, and show them off. Learning by contrast, is frustratingly intangible.
I find my self using team viewer more and more. Only team viewer thought I was using it for commercial purposes. I just know a lot of people that aren’t the best at using machines. They also didn’t respond to my emails when I sent correspondence in regards to this.
Also I’ve been pushing Chromebooks for lots of people who aren’t very tech savvy. All they really want is the internet.
This is going to be very useful. Dial multiple numbers, who ever answer first continues. The rest of the calls are dropped.
Would be nice to also be able to text the others that the call is over. I’m sure I can figure that out.
Pretty useful for not specifying user
A list of material design
Range selection date only:
Been playing with load balancing using NGINX. Really wanted to use weighted stuff. So this is cool.
Source: Module ngx_http_upstream_module
Did not know this was a thing. Super excited about this.
Might try to this out for various things.
I knew most of this but a pretty good summary actually. Going to add a few of his powerpoint decks too. I actually prefer reading those more.
auditpol /get /category:”Object Access”
Long story short:
del /f/s/q foldername > nul rmdir /s/q foldernameThe first command deletes all the files the second deletes all the folder/subdfolders
Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles. Guest, Harry Dent has plenty to share about his bold predictions on the next crash and then opportunity that will emerge. Andrew and Harry cover China, the global debt bubble and even sunspot cycles. Trump is now officially the President of the United States. Already protests are mounting and political * Duration: 55:36, Played: 37:21
* Published: 2017-01-22 10:27:33 AM
* Episode Download Link (39 MB): http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/tdicasts/~5/uPWXDCtwrlM/tdi_episode493.mp3
* Show Notes: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/tdicasts/~3/6HwV2Cn6IMg/
* Episode Feed: The Disciplined Investor – http://feeds.feedburner.com/tdicasts
Need to start back on python I guess.
I use Mandrill mail driver for tests. I have a remote staging, that I seed after deploy. And during seeding I try to disable email sends, that are linked to certain events. Placing this in seeder:
openssl pkcs12 -in filename.pfx -nocerts -out key.pem
When converting and installing a public-key cryptography standards (PKCS) #7 certificate, which has .p7b file extension, to the Privacy Enhanced Mail (PEM) format by using the OpenSSL toolkit, the “unable to load PKCS7 object” error message is displayed.
Earnings podcast by motley fool centred around tim Hortons and dominoes
Netflix pops on strong international subscriber growth, while quarterly profits for Domino’s Pizza rise 25%. Analyst Jason Moser discusses those stories, plus the latest from UnitedHealth and Yahoo, as well as his keys to making a great homemade pizza.
* Duration: 26:53, Played: 18:36
* Published: 2016-10-18 12:27:02 PM
* Episode Download Link (25 MB): http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/traffic.libsyn.com/marketfoolery/Market_Foolery_10_18_2016.mp3?dest-id=52525
* Episode Feed: MarketFoolery – http://feeds.feedburner.com/Marketfoolery
- This is a good reminder because I have an account with RBC with a couple thousand in an RRSP account that isn’t invested in anything at all.
- Didn’t listen whole thing because it’s US related and I’m Canadian. But it’s a good reminder
* Duration: 21:19, Played: 2:23
* Published: 2016-10-18 5:00:00 PM
* Episode Download Link (15 MB): http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/media.blubrry.com/finance/traffic.libsyn.com/money/mg_470.mp3
* Episode Feed: Money Girl’s Quick and Dirty Tips for a Richer Life – http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/money.xml