- Revenue up 57% year over year for girl toys.
- 50% up in eps
- 39% net income
- Excited about new rogue one movie
- Best quarter ever to date
- Shares up 8%
- Disney is in trouble still although other people doing well over it. As a person who owns Disney, I plan on buying more into it.
Revenue was up in Hasbro’s Boy division, but it was the Girl division’s results that got Wall Street’s attention. Caterpiller’s CEO drives off into the sunset. Pepsi lays out an aggressive plan to cut sugar from its drinks.
* Duration: 17:10, Played: 1:18
* Published: 2016-10-17 12:10:18 PM
* Episode Download Link (16 MB): http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/traffic.libsyn.com/marketfoolery/Market_Foolery_10_17_2016.mp3?dest-id=52525
* Show Notes: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Marketfoolery/~3/XZBNikwvUzQ/hasbros-girl-power
* Episode Feed: MarketFoolery – http://feeds.feedburner.com/Marketfoolery