Watched the first the episodes. I keep thinking about the fallout games, Skyrim and red dead redemption. Throw in some virtual reality. It’s a super cool concept and it’s super easy to mess up.
Summary after watching three episodes
- There is a theme park of artificial people. That can be repaired and real humans pay to do whatever they want to them in a video game like world.
- It seems like the code is changing on purpose or naturally for the fake beings to start remembered all that’s been done to them and they aren’t very happy about it.
- There is a narrative being built about a bigger picture and one of the original creators wanted to make full AI
- So much possibility for character development
- Jeffery Wright and Thandie Newton have stolen the show so far got me
- It seems like it might be moving towards the fact that shit fucks up by design. I hope there is more chaos. It would really suck if this is just about a human wanting to free the robot slaves.